Recruitment Agents - please contact me to discuss opportunities, availability and daily rate, or for a full copy of my CV.
SAP Security Consultant, SAP Netweaver 7.0, ECC 6.0, 4.6c and 4.7. Governance, Risk and Compliance including Virsa Compliance Calibrator / RAR 5.2 & 5.3, ARA, EAM (GRC v10). Security and authorisations, system audit and security monitoring, user master management, SOX segregation of duties control. Component areas including FICO, PS, MM, SD, PP, WM, Banking Services, BW, Solution Manager, IDM and HR.
- Governance, Risk & Compliance, Segregation of Duties remediaton.
- Implementation of SAP GRC version 10.
- Implementaton of SAP Identity Manager version 7.
- SAP modules Banking Services, FI, CO, PS, SD, MM, WM, PP and HR (Mini), BI/ BW, PI / XI and Solution Manager.
- SAP Netweaver (7.0), ECC 6.0, R/3 (4.6c / 4.7) security administration, including auditing, security OSS notes, role creation and maintenance, user account administration and segregation of duties.
- Audit compliance to Sarbanes Oxley standard.
- Commercially astute and able to balance business requirements and security best practice.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and convey technical material to a non-technical audience.
- Highly organised and self motivated.
Career Summary, Kerberos Consulting Ltd
Director of company supplying SAP Security services on contract basis.
Nationwide Building Society, May '10 - April '12
Largest building society in the United Kingdom, and first UK implementation of SAP Banking Services.
My role was to manage SAP security across a highly complex SAP landscape comprising a large number of environments, multiple legacy consumers, and three concurrent build releases.
- Implementation of SAP GRC version 10.
- Implementation of SAP Identity Management (IdM).
- SoD remediation and critical permission management across SAP landscape.
- Management of 35 SAP environments.
- Design authority on SAP roles and authorisations both for back office SAPGui users and for web service legacy consumers, totalling 3,000,000 customers and 16,000 branch staff.
- Transition of Access Control and wider SAP security policies from project phase to BAU readiness in conjunction with Deloitte auditors.
- Close integration with SAP Build team, ensuring that custom developments meet decurity best practice requirements and remediating where required.
The world’s second largest quoted tobacco group by global market share, with brands sold in more than 180 markets.
My role was to remediate SoD conflicts across European and some Pan Asian end market finance departments, including the new Finance Shared Services global business, located in Bucharest. Other projects for this client included securitisation of custom "Z" transactions, and creation of complete new authorisation structure for amalgamated Dutch and Benelux markets.
- Remediated SoD conflicts to zero in nine end market finance departments.
- Liaison with business stakeholders and internal / external audit in order to correct fixed assets SoD rule set and to create and apply mitigations where appropriate.
- Secured access to 1200 custom transactions through incoropration of authority checks and appropriate authorisation controls in security roles.
- Support of amalgamation of Dutch and Benelux markets, creating complete new role set in order to open up company codes to appropriate users whilst maintaining required security of sensitive financial data.
Defence Systems multinational which implemented seven major SAP modules (4.6c) in June 2006. My current role involves custom role creation and maintenance, user account management, and segregation of duties / audit control. Other duties involve daily security log analysis, user authorisation trouble-shooting, and creation / implementation of longer-term security procedures. I have been involved in the SAP project from User Acceptance Testing, through the go-live process, and into post implementation support.
I have also worked on a variety of other SAP related projects for this client, liaising with the SAP Centre of Competence, and functional / BASIS consultants. Examples include provision of email integration from SAP to Outlook client via Exchange, and aligning the SAP Change Request process across three partner nations.
- Passed external security audit through effective SoD and user account management policy.
- Scored 81% satisfaction rating in user survey of issue resolution.
- Provision of cost centre restricted reporting functionality for cost centre managers.
- Revised support organisation authorisations, from UHD to external SAP consultants.
- Secure management of 1200 active user accounts through thorough reporting and log analysis.
South Bristol based supermarket chain comprising the Somerfield and Kwik-Save brands. The client had implemented the SAP HR (4.6c) module two years previously to maintain the user master records of some 80,000 employees. My role involved provision of second line support to the 4,500 active system users, mainly non-technical store managers, divisional executives and payroll staff. Duties included role maintenance, account management and authorisation troubleshooting.
During my time with this client, I also prepared the SAP security department for audit, ensuring that the system was effectively secured and monitored, and putting into place procedures and policies for continued audit complicity. Achievements
- Reduced SAP license requirement by 10% through cleanup of unused accounts.
- Dramatically reduced resolution time of SAP authorisation issues.
- Became primary point of contact for the BASIS and ABAP teams.
- Resolved persistent authorisation issue caused by integration of Kwik-Save employees.
- SAP ADM940
- SAP ADM950
- SAP ADM960
- Advanced Core Java.
- HND Amenity Horticulture.
- 2 A Levels
- 8 G.C.S.E's
Aged 38, married 12 years. Interests varied including financial and forex markets, karate, cycling, photography and reading.